Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy S7 – Android is open source can be modified by the developers of the world, these developers develop LineageOS 16 Custom ROM to replace the pre-installed version of Android on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Custom ROM is just a modified version of stock ROM which developed by professional developers in the field of android, ROM is completely changing the system of the Samsung Galaxy S7 with the addition of more features such as the improved battery, better performance, Add Additional Features and System Tweaks, Eliminate Bloatware, faster smartphone, and updates to the latest Android versions on your Samsung Galaxy S7
LineageOS is an open-source system based on Android. The features and advanced options on Android versions that are not included on The Official ROM such as an integrated theme editor or additional interface options, the ability to overclock the processor or root Samsung Galaxy S7, Custom ROMs are available for phones, tablets, media players, smart watches and almost any type of device running Android.
- Charge your smartphone At least 50% battery
- Already to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 ( Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 )
- Download the Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7 is Here
- Download Android Nougat GApps for Samsung Galaxy S7 is Here
How to Install LineageOS 16 on Samsung Galaxy S7
Step 1 – Transfers Lineage OS 14.1 ROM & GApps files for Samsung Galaxy S7 to your devices.
Step 2 – Now, Restart your Samsung Galaxy S7 into the custom recovery.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Press & hold Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
Step 3 – Tap on Wipe and scroll down and choose Advanced wipe and swipe to confirm Wipe.
Step 4 – Tap on Install and scroll down and choose LineageOS 16 ROM and swipe to confirm flash.
Step 5 – Back to homescreen, tap on Install and scroll down and choose GApps package and swipe to confirm flash.
Step 6 – When the installation is finished, click on Reboot System to reboot your phone.