Mi A1 smartphone was launched in September 2017. The phone includes a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Mi A1 price in India starts from Rs. 12,690. The Mi A1 is powered by a 2GHz Oct-core chip and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of storage which may be expanded up to 128GB by means of a card.
So far as the cameras are involved, the Mi A1 packs a front shooter for selfies and a camera on the rear. The Mi A1 runs Android 7.1.2 and can be powered by a 3080mAh non removable battery. It measures 155.40 x 75.80 x 7.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams.
The wait is finally over as AOSP ROM (Unofficial) (Android Pie, 9.0), the much-awaited, most popular custom ROM for Android devices, is now available for download for Xiaomi Mi A1. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Mi A1. The ROM is developed by XDA Recognized developer saksham_033, Saksham_033, Abhishek987. Full Credits to him and the team supporting AOSP ROM. AOSP ROM is based on Android 9.0 Pie.
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation), Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential features for the proper functioning of the device.
- This manual is just for Xiaomi Mi A1 [Tissot]. DO NOT follow this manual for every.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi Mi A1. Guide: Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Before you go down to the guide Xiaomi Mi A1 [Tissot], then make sure to fulfill the prerequisites.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi A1
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Mi A1, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
- AOSP ROM Pie For Xiami Mi A1, Don’t Flash Gapps, Already Included
How to Install AOSP ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Already installed TWRP Recovery in your Xiaomi Mi A1, Guide: Install TWRP on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Copy the AOSP ROM.zip file along file for your device.
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe, then tap again tap on Advanced Wipe.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
- Then Swipe to Wipe.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the Install choice and pick the AOSP ROM.zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable Swipe to verify Flash onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the Back button on screen and then pick Reboot System.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Install AOSP ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android 9.0 Pie). Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments section down below.