Install CerberusOS 1.6 Beryllium for Xiaomi Pocophone F1 – Poco is a sub-brand out of Xiaomi which has established the F1. Powering the Poco F1 is your Snapdragon 845 chip as it comes in storage choices and RAM. It’s a camera set up on the trunk comprising a thickness detector along with a camera. In the front, it’s a selfie camera.
Talking about specification, the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 is a 6.18″ phone with a 1080x2246p resolution display. The Snapdragon 845 is paired with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/256GB of storage. The main camera is 12+5MP and the selfie camera is 20MP. The battery has a 4000mAh capacity.
The F1 runs MIUI 9.6 along with Android 8.1 Oreo. The phone contains support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3 also packs at a battery. It contains VoLTE in addition to support for 4G also is a hybrid SIM slot. Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (beryllium) was launched in August 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo.
Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (beryllium) users can now enjoy new custom ROM CerberusOS based on Android 9.0 Pie. The download is live and can be installed via the latest TWRP Recovery on your device.
Cerberus OS is a GZOSP based ROM with some extra patches and features from other projects, like BaikalOS, Bootleggers ROM, and many more. Our goal is trying to add the best.
The project began as a small project for the MI MAX but then various users and maintainers got interested on supporting our project. Our source is constanly changing and upgrading thanks to various testers and maintainers with reports and commits needed for their devices, but in case we’re missing something, please let us know on our instagram or telegram chat.
Telegram Group – CerberusOS Telegram Public Group
Features of CerberusOS
- Customize action on Home,Recent & Back Button
- Answer call with vol+
- Reject call with vol-
- End call with power button
- Navigation Bar
- Nav bar enable/disable
- Customize layout of Nav bar
- Slim Recents
- Status Bar
- Batter Bar (Customizable colors)
- Show Net activity on status bar
- Net activity autohide threshold
- Swap between 4G/LTE icon
- Enable/disable volte icon
- Enable/disable Roaming indicator
- Heads up notifications
- Notification ticker
- Fingerprint Auth vibration
- Smartlock Auto unlock
- Unlock with FP on reboot
- Dark, Light notifications
- Dark Transparent
- Black, Light notifications
- Black Transparent
- Various Accent Colors
- Screen off animation
- Users can select their own bootanimation
- System Extentions
- Google sans font (requires reboot)
- Wakeup on double hand wave
- Sleep on double hand wave
- System App Remover
- Audio Tweaks
- High SBC bitrate
- Highest SBC bitrate
- Extreme SBC bitrate
- Suspend While Play
- Power Save Tweaks
- Suspend Actions
- Sensor block per-package
- Aggresive idle
- Wakelock Blocker
- Throttle Alarms
- Restrict Screen On
- App Ops
- Torch on Power Button
- Flash on incoming call
- In-call vibration
- Vibrate on connect
- Vibrate on call waiting
- Vibrate on disconnect
What is Android Pie
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system.
Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Pocophone F1
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Pocophone F1, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
Rooting your own Android device, Installing TWRP or even Custom ROM are pretty high level stuff. If you aren’t certain what you’re doing, then it’s most likely not just a great idea to complete it. It’s advised to have a copy of your data before proceeding with such pursuits. The writer of this guide or Neutralday.com will be held responsible should anything happen to a device.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Follow the guide carefully and be sure that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps will render your device unusable.
- CerberusOS 1.6 for Xiaomi Pocophone F1: Download
- Download Gapps: Open Gapps 9.0
- It’s recommended to flash Nano Gapps only for better user experience.
How to Install CerberusOS 1.6 for Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- First of all, Copy the CerberusOS and Gapps zip file to internal storage
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe, then tap again tap on Advanced Wipe.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
- Then Swipe to Wipe
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the Install choice and pick the CerberusOS zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable Swipe to verify Flash onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- Now back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install choice and pick the Gapps
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the Back button on screen and then pick Reboot System.
You’re succesfully to Install CerberusOS 1.6 Beryllium for Xiaomi Pocophone F1! Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM that you flashed. It might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot since it is the first reboot after the custom flash. Do not panic if it takes a bit longer for the Reboot process to complete.
- Root Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Install Lineage OS 16 on Pocophone F1 – Android 9.0 Pie
- Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Pocophone F1 (Global Stable ROM)
- Install ResurrectionRemix V7 Official on Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (Android 9.0)
- Install Pixel Experience Official [AOSP/CAF] on Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (Android 9.0)
- Pocophone F1 Review : Prices don’t Match Specifications and Performance