Have you got to reset your Xiaomi Poco F1? Don’t worry, this isn’t a process, while trying to find the way to completely wipe out the Xiaomi Poco F1 storage system, though you may have problems. If you would like to learn the simplest and quickest ways in which the reset can be completed, don’t hesitate and check out the measures from down below. This manual will help you find out more about this operation as we will talk about stuffs risks or even.
Right from the start you need to know that the hard reset is currently describing a wiping procedure, which by the way, is the exact same thing with factory reset. Anyway, a full wipe means everything which wasn’t there from day one will be deleted and here we can comprise stuffs like contacts, telephone logs, texts, images, videos, audio files, market apps, internet settings, calendar info, saved passwords, IMEI / NVRAM data and whatever else which has been added on your own Xiaomi Poco F1. Well, to conclude, you will manage to restore your device back to factory condition.
And this is a good thing as a full wipe, so the hard reset, can help you resolve different Issues that can affect your Xiaomi Poco F1 Android experience — well, a Few of these Key advantages are detailed Throughout the Following list:
- The hard reset can help you speed up your smartphone — because you save large amount of data, during time that your device can get slowed down and a refresh is exactly what it requires for getting back on the right track.
- The factory reset is able to help you safeguard your files — as strange as it may sound, that is true especially once you wish to sell your handset to a strange individual: then, a wipe will ensure a clean system.
- The hard reset may remove software related problems from your Xiaomi Poco F1 — you can easily eliminate unresponsive programs, it is possible to delete malware, eliminate inappropriate malicious or apps software.
- So, with this process you can address the most frequent Android applications related issues such as: boot loops, bugs, hangs, monitor freeze, battery drain, heating troubles, signal strength issues, total blackouts and more.
- A full wipe must be guaranteed when the inventory Android OS is substituted with a custom ROM firmware. Consequently, if you plan to tweak your Xiaomi Poco F1 by installing AOKP Lineage OS, Paranoid Android or any platform that is similar you will have to make a tough reset.
As you can see, knowing how to successfully complete a hard reset is a must especially if you would like to become an innovative Android user that wishes to utilize his Xiaomi Poco F1 on total strength. That this surgery is considered a Android process
As this capacity is pre-loaded on the Android platform your OEM and from Google supports completing a hard reset. Because of that you don’t have any reasons to panic: you won’t have to use complicated or risky tools for implementing the steps from under so you do not need to be concerned about losing your phone’s warranty — which can occur only when you tweak your own device or any time you apply custom surgeries that must not be associated with Google or using Xiaomi.
How to complete a Hard Reset on the Xiaomi Poco F1
Step 1 – Use the recovery mode menu:
- This first method will use the recovery mode menu, so first of all you need to learn the way to enter recovery mode in your Xiaomi Poco F1.
- So, go right ahead and reach the recovery style menu on your smart phone.
- In recovery Utilize the Volume rocker keys to scroll up and down along with Also the Power button to select.
- From the recovery main menu choose ‘wipe data factory reset’.
- Additionally, to be sure that a complete wipe is ensured you can also select ‘wipe cache partition’ followed closely by ‘wipe dalvik cache’.
- When done, return to main menu of recovery and select ‘reboot system now ‘.
Step 2 – Use built-in settings
- For this second alternative we’ll use the general settings in your own Xiaomi Poco F1.
- Thus, begin with powering on your smartphone.
- Then, go to Settings.
- Locate and select the Additional Settings entry on your phone.
- In the next screen tap Backup & Reset.
- Next, Select Factory Data Reset followed by Reset Phone.
- Read the alarms that are displayed in your device.
- Verify your selection and tap on OK.
- That is it; now the factory reset will be automatically initiated and completed.
- When done, reboot your device.
So, as you can see, the hard reset process will be able to help you resolve different problems and tweaking chances. However, it may also make you lose data if you’re not careful thus you should apply this process with caution. The steps clarified and detailed above should help you complete the hard reset on your Xiaomi Poco F1. That has been for now; use the comments area from under and discuss your expertise with us and together with the users that are thinking in using this step, if you had problems. Enjoy.