Install Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X – The Xiaomi Redmi 4X features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor coupled with 2/3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 16/32/64GB internal memory.
The camera on the Redmi 4X comes with Dual 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
The phone launching of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Recently this device has officially received the Android 90 Pie. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then you can try the latest Custom ROM Havoc OS on Redmi 4X.
The ROM is based on the latest Lineage OS and currently official. You can simply follow this guide to install the Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (santoni).
We are happy to announce Havoc OS with the latest release of Android Pie 9.0. we have been working hard to bring something new and unique. however, most of the features are added back from oreo and we’ll further add new features based on the user’s requests.
What is Havoc OS
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and provides many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM.
The ROM provides a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
What is Android 9.0 Pie
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system.
Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 4X
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Redmi 4X, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
Rooting your own Android device, Installing TWRP or even Custom ROM are pretty high level stuff. If you aren’t certain what you’re doing, then it’s most likely not just a great idea to complete it. It’s advised to have a copy of your data before proceeding with such pursuits. The writer of this guide or Neutralday.com will be held responsible should anything happen to a device.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi Redmi 4X (santoni).
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Note: Pico, Nano or Micro Gapps are recommended. We don’t prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps.
How to Install Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- First of all, Copy the Havoc OS and Gapps zip file to internal storage
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe, then tap again tap on Advanced Wipe.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
- Then Swipe to Wipe
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the Install choice and pick the Havoc OS zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable Swipe to verify Flash onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- Now back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install choice and pick the Gapps
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the Back button on screen and then pick Reboot System.
You’re done! Your device have installed Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X and now will reboot with the custom ROM that you flashed. It might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot since it is the first reboot after the custom flash. Do not panic if it takes a bit longer for the Reboot process to complete.