Install Havoc OS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro – Now, the Android 9.0 Pie version can be set up on the smartphone via the Havoc OS ROM which is a custom ROM that is quite near stock and it is based on AOSP. Speaking about the Android 9.0 Pie update for Android this version has been published by Google and the final stable update continues to be rolled out by Google to the Pixel devices as well as some newer job treble supported phone.
Talking about of specification Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is the successor of the Redmi Note 5 Pro. It’s a notched display that measures 6.26 inches and contains Corning Gorilla Glass for protection. Powering the Redmi Note 6 Pro is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor that’s an octa-core chip clocked at 1.8GHz. There is 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a hybrid dual-SIM slot that you may use to expand storage. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has a double camera setup in the trunk comprising a 12-megapixel primary camera along with a 5-megapixel thickness detector.
At front Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has a double selfie camera composed of a 20-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. It has a 4000mAh battery and contains support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
What is Havoc OS
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and provides many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM.
The ROM provides a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
What is Android 9.0 Pie
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system.
Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
Rooting your own Android device, Installing TWRP or even Custom ROM are pretty high level stuff. If you aren’t certain what you’re doing, then it’s most likely not just a great idea to complete it. It’s advised to have a copy of your data before proceeding with such pursuits. The writer of this guide or Neutralday.com will be held responsible should anything happen to a device.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Follow the guide carefully and be sure that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps will render your device unusable.
- Havoc OS v2.3 [TULIP] for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro: Download
- Download Gapps: Open Gapps 9.0
- It’s recommended to flash Nano Gapps only for better user experience.
- Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
- Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
How to Install Havoc OS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro
- Be sure to have read the ‘Requirements‘ Section obviously.
- Download all the required files in the downloads section over.
- Copy the Havoc Os Zip and Gapps zip file along file for your device.
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on ‘Wipe’, then tap again tap on ‘Advanced Wipe’.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache, make sure your internal storage is not selected.
- Then ‘Swipe to Wipe’.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the “Install” choice and pick the Havoc Os zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable “Swipe to verify Flash” onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- Now back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install choice and pick the Gapps
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the “Back” button on screen and then pick “Reboot System”.
You’re succesfully to install Havoc OS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 pro! Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM that you flashed. It might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot since it is the first reboot after the custom flash. Do not panic if it takes a bit longer for the Reboot process to complete.
In case you have any questions while installing the Havoc OS or facing some problems while trying to Install Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, then do tell us in comments below.
Don’t forget to share this guide with other individuals. Stay tuned for more!