Root Motorola Moto E4 – Motorola Moto E4 smartphone has been launched in June 2017. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Motorola Moto E4 cost in India starts from Rs. 8,048.
The Motorola Moto E4 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processors and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage which may be expanded up to 32GB by means of a card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto E4 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto E4 runs Android 7.1 and is powered with a 2800mAh removable battery. It measures 144.50 x 72.00 x 9.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams.
So, as you can tell, during the traces from under I will show you the way to gain root access in your new Motorola Moto E4.
Gaining root access on the Moto E4 is possible thanks to people of xda-developers. We have to thank them. Ensuring origin is tricky but if you follow exactly the guidelines from below you have nothing to be worried about as you will see.
However, I must recommend this manual just for the advanced / experienced Android consumers shortly, if you’re a newbie maybe it’ll be better to start the tweaking process with different operations – a fantastic idea is to begin by learning the basics: booting into recovery mode, which makes a hard reset, clearing app info cache and so on.
Your possibilities will be endless as you can see. Removing and unlocking the Android core system can’t be processes that are official. That’s why the root operation is not supported by your provider or from your OEM. And also that is why if you will choose to restart the instructions from down below you are going to lose your smartphone’s warranty.
This is the major drawback as Though you will have to take back your phone you will have to pay for the additional help or to get the assistance.
Since the guarantee will be missing you can bookmark some manual troubleshoot solutions through which you may afterward choose to manually address applications related problems such as boot loops, lags, bugs, screen freeze, force close mistakes, battery drain, heating problems, complete blackouts and so on.
Furthermore, a custom recovery picture must run on your smartphone – you could also learn how to conduct this task using our tutorial, check out how to install TWRP recovery on the Motorola Moto E4.
I told you to backup your data. Well, so as to avoid any other possible disagreeable situation you should also make a Nandroid backup. This is a dedicated backup process which can be performed through the custom recovery image and also which will save current Android OS that runs in your smartphone you can anytime opt to use the Android backup bundle for going back to inventory if things are not working as planned.
In your phone you must check the USB Debugging option, which can be located under: Menu – Settings – Developer options. Suggestion: you are able to enable Developer Options by tapping on Built Number (for about 7 or 10 times until you see the ‘you’re a developer’ message displayed).
The Best Way to Root the Motorola Moto E4
- To start with you need to make a wipe on your phone.
- So, enter recovery mode on your own Android phone and select “wipe data factory reset” followed by “wipe cache partition” and “wipe davik cache”.
- Return to main menu of recovery and pick Reboot.
- Currently, on your own computer download the Magisk v14 file from here and also the no-verity-opt-encrypt zip file from this page.
- Join your Moto E4 with your pc via USB cable.
- Transfer the downloaded files from desktop to your handset then remove the USB cable as the computer is no longer useful.
- Switch your smartphone off and head to recovery mode once again.
- From recovery tap Install, decide on the no-verity-opt-encrypt file and then swipe in order to start the flashing process.
- Repeat the last step and install Magisk v14.
- When done, go back to main menu of recovery and tap on Reboot.
- In the end you can download the Root Checker apk from Google Play for checking your phone’s root status.
Perfect. Root access is guaranteed on your Motorola Moto E4. You can choose to replace the stock Android Nougat OS with a customized firmware. A custom upgrade operation is able to help you examine the Android 8.0 Oreo software right away – if you want to do that be sure that you pick a fully stable firmware or otherwise you could wind up in regretting your decision.
Don’t forget to share your root expertise with us and with the users that are currently trying to use this step – with the comments area from below you and we can talk with us easily.