How to Hard reset oneplus 6 – OnePlus has been launched in May 2018. The phone comes with a 6.28-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels. OnePlus 6 cost in India begins from Rs. 34,999.
The OnePlus 6 is powered by 2.8GHz octa-core processor as it includes 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of storage that cannot be enlarged. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 6 packs a 16-megapixel main camera on the rear along with a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Knowing how to completely wipe everything from the OnePlus 6 represents a significant facet that can change how you understand the Android platform. We realize that the idea of withdrawing what is private might seem just a tiny bit intimidating, however, the ability to restore (only partly through) your device back to its factory state might bring a good deal of benefits even if we talk about your daily Android experience.
In that regard, during the next guidelines, we will detail the hard reset operation as well as the methods in which this process can be successfully performed over the OnePlus 6.
So, a complete wipe that can affect your OnePlus 6 is described by the hard reset process. It’s an integrated feature that can be anytime initiated on your device, so for finishing the steps from using this guide, you won’t need to use third-party apps or dangerous tools. However, since it suggests in assuming several risks (associated with your files of course) the hard reset operation has to be detailed before we can go towards the actual wiping solutions.
Now, the hard reset can help you speed things up — I know that might sound strange once the OnePlus 6 is concerned, but during time things will not be as quick as they are now. In these situations, a hard reset can refresh the Android OS leading to enhanced rates and better overall performance on a daily basis.
And, of course, it will be able to help you free up a while when third party programs together with other personal files are too much for your telephone’s internal storage memory.
As you can already tell, you should not start the steps explained below before saving everything that may still be required afterward. I am mainly speaking about private data, info, accounts, and documents which might consist of contacts, phone logs, texts, images, videos, sound files, market apps, web settings, calendar info, saved passwords, EFS folder or IMEI / NVRAM information.
An overall backup can be readily implemented — on your OnePlus 6 you have at your disposal built-in cloud storage programs, you can choose to sync files with your Google Account or you may visit Google Play and get already tested copy and restore applications.
Don’t forget to plug in the charger onto your OnePlus 6 until initiating the wipe, if your device is running low on battery power — if the electricity that’s left is lower than 40 percent, the Android OS might get switched off during the factory reset functioning and in that case you can wind up in experiencing malfunctions in the long run.
How to Hard Reset the OnePlus 6
- First of all, switch off your OnePlus 6 and then wait for several seconds until the power off procedure is finished.
- Then, reboot recovery mode on your OnePlus 6.
- In recovery usage Volume Up and Down rocker keys in order to scroll inside options and use the Power button to select your option.
- Select ‘wipe data factory reset’ and wait patiently until the wipe is done.
- Optional: choose ‘wipe cache partition’ followed by ‘wipe Dalvik cache.’
- Return to the main menu of recovery when done and select ‘reboot system today’.
- Make sure that your device is turned on.
- Then, go to Main Menu and then enter the Settings screen.
- From there locate the Backup and Reset entry and tap it.
- Afterward, select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on Reset Phone and once more review the warning messages.
- Choose Erase Everything (that is the way you’re able to affirm your choice ).
- Currently, the factory reset will be automatically completed.
No matter your reasons might be, you now know how to complete a hard reset operation on your OnePlus 6. Should you want our additional aid or if you would like to know other similar method do not hesitate and get in touch with us do it through the comments area from below. Additionally, you can get similar Android related tips, tips and tutorials by heading towards our ‘how to’ section. That was all for today; enjoy.