Xiaomi announced a sub-brand handset Xiaomi Pocophone F1 and now we got the first official MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update for Poco F1. Now you can download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1 and install it manually.
This guide will help you Download & Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Poco F1.
So here we got the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Update for Poco F1 devices. Xiaomi has focused and improved on camera processing and AOSP navigation options along with some bug fixes. You can download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update for Poco F1 right now!
Xiaomi keeps on pushing the latest updates for all its MIUI devices. Now we got the MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Pocophone F1 and the new update comes with some improvements and bug fixes.
The new MIUI 126.96.36.199 update is a stable version and it can be flashed manually via TWRP Recovery. Tho some users already reported the ROM got some Bug is PUBG Game Sound System.
Also some users claims, you can Zoom YouTube videos and applications are opening faster than before.
Since this is an OTA update you can wait for it! Or else, you can Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Pocophone F1 (beryllium) install it manually from below.
Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Pocophone F1 ( Global Stable ROM )
Before we get straight to How to manually update your Pocophone F1, let us take a look at How to Check Software Update on Pocophone F1.
How to Check Software Update on Pocophone F1:
In order to check for a Software Update on Pocophone F1, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Go to the Settings – About Phone – Software Update and see if you have any new update on your phone.
- If you have any update, then tap on the DOWNLOAD button to start downloading the update.
- Make sure to charge your Pocophone F1 to at least 60% before upgrading your Pocophone F1 to MIUI 220.127.116.11.
- Once the download is done, you can upgrade your Pocophone F1 to MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable.
How to Install Pocophone F1 to MIUI 22.214.171.124 via Fastboot ROM and Recovery ROM
To install MIUI 126.96.36.199 update on Xiaomi Poco F1 download the Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above. You can try anyone to Update Poco F1 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM.
- Take a full backup of your device.
- The ROM is only for Xiaomi Poco F1 (MIUI 184.108.40.206 OEJMIFD).
- Charge your device and have 60% battery charge.
Download MIUI V220.127.116.11:
First of all, you need to download the MIUI V18.104.22.168 for the Poco F1 on your PC from the link given below:
- MIUI V22.214.171.124.OEAMIFD for Poco F1 (Fastboot ROM) – Download
- MIUI V126.96.36.199.OEAMIFD for Poco F1 (Recovery ROM) – Download
- Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC – Download
Install Pocophone F1 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 via Fastboot ROM
- Boot your device into fastboot mode, pressing Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Once you enter the fastboot mode, connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- Click on the Refresh button & then click on the Flash button to flash MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Xiaomi Pocophone F1.
- Wait for a while then reboot the device.
Install Pocophone F1 to MIUI 220.127.116.11 via Recovery Mode
- Already installed TWRP Recovery in your Pocophone F1. Guide: Install TWRP on Pocophone F1.
- Copy the MIUI 18.104.22.168.zip file along file for your device.
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe, then tap again tap on Advanced Wipe.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
- Then Swipe to Wipe
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the Install choice and pick the Havoc OS.zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable Swipe to verify Flash onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the Back button on screen and then pick Reboot System.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 on Pocophone F1 ( Global Stable ROM ). Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments section down below.
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Install Lineage OS 16 on Pocophone F1 – Android 9.0 Pie
- How to Install Pixel Experience Official [AOSP/CAF] on Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- How to Install ResurrectionRemix V7 Official on Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- How to Install ViperOS on Xiaomi Pocophone F1
- Pocophone F1 Review : Prices don’t Match Specifications and Performance