The Samsung Galaxy S9 ROM has been ported to the Galaxy Note8 with all the applications and software features that you might want. The Galaxy S9 is the latest flagship by Samsung and one of the most powerful Android devices. It comes with the latest Exynos or Snapdragon chipset for the best performance on the Android platform. It also comes with Android 8.0 Oreo, based on Samsung Experience 9.0. And now you can flash the S9 ROM on your Galaxy Note8.
- Support model: Note 8 (SM-N950F)
- Make sure to make a full backup of your phone before proceeding with the installation process. You will lose your data.
- Charge the battery to at least 50% so the phone does not turn off if it gets stuck.
Feature Included this ROM
- Notorious Kernel
- RMM state lock fix included
- Fake status official and knox 0x0
- Fully working bixby vision S9
- Fully working dolby atmos S9
- Fully working 3d emoji S9 (Duck,Mickey,Miney and more)
- Added Live Wallpaper
- Ported camera J4 (S9 style)
- Build.prop tweaks for better battery and performance
- Support wifi calling and volte
- Added reboot to recovery button into power menu
- Disabled signature check at default
- Dual speaker ready
- Disabled high volume warrning with headphones
- Fingerprint unlock after reboot without pin/pattern
- AdAway app (adblocker host app)
- Fastergps app (gps config app)
- Enabled applock into advanced features
- Enabled extra toogles like: capture screen and screen recorder, wifi calling, volte, UHQ scaler
- Options to choose root method:
- 70 csc regions select in aroma installer:
- SOme CSC features
How to Install S9 Ported ROM for Note8
Step 1: Download the ROM this here, and transfer to your’s device storage.
Step 2: Boot your device into TWRP Recovery with ⇒ Power off your phone, now hold simultaneously the ‘Power’ button and the ‘Volume down’ button for a few seconds (if this does not work out, try with “Power and Volume Up” – Some phones may work with this combination).
Step 3: Tap on Wipe – Advance wipe – Ticked Dalvik – System – Cache – Data then swipe to wipe.
Step 4: Back to the TWRP homescreen, tap on the Install option and select the ROM.
Step 5: when its done wipe dalvik and cache
Step 6: One the above action completes, hit the Back button on-screen and then select Reboot System.