Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 – Very simple thanks to its touch interface, Installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 offers various possibilities, such as erase the cache partition, change the ROM, Root your Samsung Galaxy S7, create restore points, reset your Samsung Galaxy S7 or delete the data left in the phone’s memory. or complete cleaning of the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Install USB drivers Samsung Galaxy S7 on your computer.
- Download the TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7 (Exynos) is Here
- Download Odin is Here
How to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7
Step 1 – Enable USB Debugging
- Go to Settings > About phone
- Find the build number and press 7x
- Return to the previous screen. You will see that a line has appeared: Developers Options
- Press and check USB Debugging
Step 2 – Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7, Press and hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Down Button at the same time.
Step 3 – Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed, release the three keys and then press the Volume up button to Continue.
Step 4 – In yours PC
- Run the Odin.exe file as an administrator in your PC
- Click on the AP button and add the file twrp.xxx.img.tar.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 to your PC via the USB cable
- Make sure that the USB port number is displayed in the ID: COM box and the Added! Message in the Log box.
- Click on Start to begin the installation
- When the PASS! message appears in Odin and Removed in Log, unplug your phone from your PC.
- That’s it, the TWRP is now installed on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Step 5 – You can check TWRP recovery installed successfully on your device.
- Switch off your device.
- Press & hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button Simultaneously until you see a logo on the screen.
- Now your device boot into TWRP recovery mode.
That is it! You have successfully Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S7. If you want you can follow step for step How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S7
Step 1 – Download & Transfer the SuperSU-V2.82.Zip files on your internal storage or SD card.
Step 2 – Boot to Recovery Mode your Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Turn off your device.
- Press & hold the Power Button + Home Button + Volume up Button, at the same time for about 5 seconds.
- Release held key when the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
Step 3 – Tap on Install and scroll down and select SuperSU-V2.82.Zip and swipe to confirm flash.
Step 4 – When the installation is finished, tap on Reboot System to reboot your device.
Step 5 – Done, that’s it ! you have successfully Root Samsung Galaxy S7.