Pixel Experience Xiaomi Mi Mix – Xiaomi Mi MIX smartphone was launched in October 2016. The phone includes a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2040 pixels at a pixel density of 362 pixels per inch (ppi). Xiaomi Mi MIX is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX runs Android 6.0 and can be powered by a 4,400mAh non-removable battery. So far as the cameras are involved, the Xiaomi Mi MIX on the trunk packs 16-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi MIX runs MIUI 8 predicated on Android 6.0 and packs 128GB of storage that is inbuilt. The Xiaomi Mi MIX is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that takes Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Android 9 Pie continues to be released quite a very long time ago and the desire to try out the newest version of the operating method of Google is indeed much that the developers and modder internationally have gone to work to cook Custom ROM unique models that most likely will not find the brand new OS.
A good example could be it Xiaomi Mi Max, that though it has recently got the MIUI 10, its own functioning system remains anchored to the older version of Android Nougat. In any case, the gigantic Xiaomi phablet can boast the launch of a first customized custom ROM, which brings the new features of Android 9 Pie.
The ROM in question is one of the best in circulations and one of the hottest: Let us discuss the Pixel Experience. Thanks to Pixel Experience ROM, Now You Can enjoy a Google Pixel User Experience on Xiaomi Mi Mix. Inside this guide, we are bringing you latest edition of Pixel Experience ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix for download.
What is Pixel Experience
Pixel Experience Can Be an AOSP based ROM, Using Google Apps included and the Google Pixel goodies. The assignment of this ROM is always to offer the most possible stability and security, along with important features for your appropriate performance of the gadget. You’ll find no elaborate, un-wanted ‘extra‘ options that might decrease the consumer experience over time. What you get is a fresh ROM using a bunch of handpicked extra possibilities, only the way Google intended Android to be.
Below are some of the goodies that the Pixel Experience ROM packs:
- Launcher of Google Pixel
- Wallpapers of Google Pixel
- Icons of Google Pixel
- Fonts of Google Pixel
- Bootanimation of Google Pixel
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
What is Android 9.0 Pie
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system.
Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Pixel Experience Android 9.0 features
Finally, Google gathered the newest iteration of all Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This provides many new features and improvements such as:
- New Gesture Navigation
- Adaptive Battery and Brightness
- App Actions
- Dark Mode and Text Selection
- Volume and Sound Improvements
- Improved Security Features
- Digital Wellbeing
- Easier Screen Rotation
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi Mix
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Mi Mix, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
Rooting your own Android device, Installing TWRP or even Custom ROM are pretty high level stuff. If you aren’t certain what you’re doing, then it’s most likely not just a great idea to complete it. It’s advised to have a copy of your data before proceeding with such pursuits. The writer of this guide or Neutralday.com will be held responsible should anything happen to a device.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi Mi Mix.
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Follow the guide carefully and be sure that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps will render your device unusable.
- Download Pixel Experience – Android Pie 9.0
- Dont flash gapps, because Gapps not required
How to Install Pixel Experience on Xiaomi Mi Mix
- Be sure to have read the ‘Requirements‘ Section obviously.
- Download all the required files in the downloads section over.
- Copy the Pixel Experience Zip file along file for your device.
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on ‘Wipe’, then tap again tap on ‘Advanced Wipe’.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache, make sure your internal storage is not selected.
- Then ‘Swipe to Wipe’.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the “Install” choice and pick the Pixel Experience.zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable “Swipe to verify Flash” onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the “Back” button on screen and then pick “Reboot System”.
You’re succesfully to install Pixel Experience os on Xiaomi Mi Mix! Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM that you flashed. It might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot since it is the first reboot after the custom flash. Do not panic if it takes a bit longer for the Reboot process to complete.