Pixel Experience Xiaomi Redmi 4x – Xiaomi Redmi 4X smart-phone has been launched in February 20 17. The device has a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with an answer of 720×1280 pixels. Xiaomi Redmi 4X is powered with way of a 1.4-GHz octa-core Quaclomm Snapdragon 435 chip. It Includes 2GB of RAM.
So far because the cameras have been all concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 4X on the back packs 13-megapixel camera. This includes a 5-megapixel camera to front for selfies.
At this time, we now have the latest Custom ROM that brings most of of the Google Pixel phone feature in your own Xiaomi Redmi 4X. This custom ROM Is Called Google Pixel Experience ROM. Pixel Experience ROM For Redmi 4X is now available for downloading! Within the following article, we’re providing you with the most latest Pixel Experience ROM for Redmi 4X based on Android 9.0 Pie together with step by step installation guidelines.
Android, being the open source operating system it is, is frequently significantly customized by most manufacturers before being sent for your own users. Expect a very few OEMs, just about all of them have a personalized skin that is put on top of AOSP Android. A whole lot of new features, options, and plugins are added into this vanilla Android.
Many manufacturers even offer an option to fully change the subject on their devices. While all that is well and good, more times than not, the more software becomes bloated with options that a lot of users will not need or desire on their devices. Because of the, phones with amazing hardware are usually slowed up because of the bloated applications.
On the other hand, Google Pixel mobiles come with nearly stock Android. The application is well optimized therefore wash without much customization alternatives, but a very few essential plugins that are added.
Google Pixel phones are often known to out perform a number of other devices with much greater specs. To put it simply, Pixel ROMs are how Google, the makers of Android, desire Android to be gotten by the users. Pixel Experience ROM intends to create the Google Pixel user experience to other Android devices also.
What is Pixel Experience ROM
Pixel Experience Can Be an AOSP based ROM, Using Google Apps included and the Google Pixel goodies. The assignment of this ROM is always to offer the most possible stability and security, along with important features for your appropriate performance of the gadget. You’ll find no elaborate, un-wanted ‘extra‘ options that might decrease the consumer experience over time. What you get is a fresh ROM using a bunch of handpicked extra possibilities, only the way Google intended Android to be.
Below are some of the goodies that the Pixel Experience ROM packs:
- Launcher of Google Pixel
- Wallpapers of Google Pixel
- Icons of Google Pixel
- Fonts of Google Pixel
- Bootanimation of Google Pixel
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Pixel Experience Android 9.0 features
Finally, Google gathered the newest iteration of all Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This provides many new features and improvements such as:
- New Gesture Navigation
- Adaptive Battery and Brightness
- App Actions
- Dark Mode and Text Selection
- Volume and Sound Improvements
- Improved Security Features
- Digital Wellbeing
- Easier Screen Rotation
- This manual is just for Xiaomi Redmi 4x. DO NOT follow this manual for every.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi Redmi 4x.
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Follow the guide carefully and be sure that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps will render your device unusable.
- How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Download dotOS 3.0 on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 9.0)
- Download AospExtended ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Download Havoc OS on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Resurrection Remix on Xiaomi Redmi 4x (Android 9.0)
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi 4x
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Redmi 4x, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
Rooting your own Android device, Installing TWRP or even Custom ROM are pretty high level stuff. If you aren’t certain what you’re doing, then it’s most likely not just a great idea to complete it. It’s advised to have a copy of your data before proceeding with such pursuits. The writer of this guide or Neutralday.com will be held responsible should anything happen to a device.
Download Pixel Experience Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Download Pixel Experience
- Gapps not required
How to Install Pixel Experience on Xiaomi Redmi 4x
- Be sure to have read the ‘Requirements‘ Section obviously.
- Download all the required files in the downloads section over.
- Copy the Pixel Experience Zip file along file for your device.
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on ‘Wipe’, then tap again tap on ‘Advanced Wipe’.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache, make sure your internal storage is not selected.
- Then ‘Swipe to Wipe’.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the “Install” choice and pick the Pixel Experience.zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable “Swipe to verify Flash” onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the “Back” button on screen and then pick “Reboot System”.
You’re succesfully to install Pixel Experience os on Xiaomi Redmi 4x! Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM that you flashed. It might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot since it is the first reboot after the custom flash. Do not panic if it takes a bit longer for the Reboot process to complete.