Install Syberia Project ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus – Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus launched in September 2016. The phone came out of the box using Android 6.0 Marshmallow and after upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you are an android enthused, then you may have tried many custom ROMs. Now we will talk about one such custom ROM Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
Custom ROMs is a blessing for android users as it lets them use different styles of android systems. Syberia project OS is just another fantastic custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus (natrium).
You can use Syberia Project as a daily driver for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus because its stable enough and filled with countless features and customization options. So are you ready to download and install Syberia Project OS for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
Talking about specification, Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus smartphone has been launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 386 pixels per inch (ppi).
Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus is powered with a 2.35GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chip. The Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus runs Android and is powered by a 3,800mAh non-removable battery. So far as the cameras are involved, the Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus about the trunk packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 4-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus runs MIUI based on packs and Android 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone which accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
About Syberia Project
Syberia Project OS is a new Custom ROM, this project was designed by our “Syberia Team” from scratch based on AOSP source code. Also for HALs we use CodeAurora sources (i.e. CAF). Our team: blinoff82, DennySPB, alexxxdev.
What is Android Pie
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system.
Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Feature of Syberia Project
- Themes support
- Real-time charging info on lockscreen
- Torch gesture on power button
- Screen off animations
- Screen Record to the Power Menu
- Statusbar brightness control
- Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner
- Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar
- Hide the power menu on the lockscreen
- Statusbar network traffic
- Battery light customization
- Custom system animations
- Navigation gestures
- Night Light brightness mode options
- Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
- Full screen photo for incoming and outgoing calls
- And more and more…
Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
In order to set up TWRP and install ROM Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus, then you have to unlock the bootloader. If you’ve already done it, then you can head over straight to the guide below, otherwise, you are able to follow our comprehensive manual to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices.
Rooting your own Android device, Installing TWRP or even Custom ROM are pretty high level stuff. If you aren’t certain what you’re doing, then it’s most likely not just a great idea to complete it. It’s advised to have a copy of your data before proceeding with such pursuits. The writer of this guide or Neutralday.com will be held responsible should anything happen to a device.
- You Should Have TWRP installed on your own Xiaomi 5s Plus.
- Make certain your device has sufficient charge left onto it so it will not get turned off throughout the process; 50 percent of charge is suggested.
- Make certain to download all of the necessary files in the downloads section below.
- Follow the manual carefully and be certain that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps may leave your device unusable.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed in your phone. So be sure that you Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this measure using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
Follow the guide carefully and be sure that you don’t skip any steps. Passing up the steps will render your device unusable.
How to Install Syberia Project ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- First of all, Copy the Syberia Project and Gapps zip file to internal storage
- Boot your device right into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on Wipe, then tap again tap on Advanced Wipe.
- Select these options: Dalvik /ART Cache, System, Data, and Cache. Make sure Internal Storage is NOT selected.
- Then Swipe to Wipe
- Go back to TWRP main menu, then tap the Install choice and pick the Syberia Project zip file which you moved to your device before.
- After picking out the .zip file, then enable Swipe to verify Flash onto the bottom of the display to start the custom ROM setup process. Be patient as this may take a while.
- Now back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install choice and pick the Gapps
- One of the aforementioned action finishes, hit the Back button on screen and then pick Reboot System.
You’re succesfully to Install Syberia Project ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus! Your device will now reboot with the custom ROM that you flashed. It might take some time to rebuild cache and finish boot since it is the first reboot after the custom flash. Do not panic if it takes a bit longer for the Reboot process to complete.